Epic of Gilgamesh - Ch. 152 - Side Story: The Strongest Knight Part 7

Group Leader
Important Note: We are dropping Epic of Gilgamesh as we’ve been made aware that it is now being released officially in English at https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/gilgamesh_en. Feel free to read Gilgamesh there and show your support for the creator, Hwan Daeng. As it is a weekly release, it should catch up to Chapter 152 in 2 years and 9 months. It’s been fun folks!

Thanks wowe scans but it will take a long time for it to catch up. Damn long

Thank you for uploading what you have done so far. It's been a great read and maybe once it catches up I'll be able to afford to read on.

fck that website with the using coins crap. stuff that they have on their site thats over 2 years old they still want you to use coins to purchase them.

"@RagersReplacement can't you keep releasing but deleting old chapters as they become available on Lezhin?"

Yeah, I second the notion.
It just seems pointless to completely drop it at this point, when the main series has ended and we're dealing with side chapters.

Anyway, thanks for all you've done.

Group Leader
@RagersReplacement if they're releasing at the speed of the author they'll always be 2 years and 9 months behind unless he stops. They'll only catch up to you.
Popular manga series often has translations for the latest chapters (that come out in magazines) and delete them once the chapter is available in printed book edition.
I believe you could do the same

Possible to release the text translations that we can use to finish up the series?

Either way, thanks for all the chaps Wowe! And also thanks for the honest behavior, as frustrating as it may be! XD

Group Leader
It'd be nice if you can keep translating at least these side stories, waiting almost 3 years only to see the end of these seems to much (You can just delete the main serie if you want to support the lezhin version).
Anyway thanks for your work so far, it was fun.

Group Leader
@mageexia
how is it crap if it's legit theirs, that's like saying you selling your car for money is bullshit.

Thanks for the work so far wowe scans. Sadly it seems I won't be following this anymore.

If only Lezhin doesn't lock previous chapters under a paywall after a while, so if you don't regularly visit you'll eventually have to pay to view the old chapters.

For example RPG Comic has lock chapters in between recent and previous chapters. Check for yourself https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/rpgcomic

Users who are viewing this thread