Ernak

Dex-chan lover
@sincross7723 Past Life Regressor spends the ENTIRE first season on money alone to establish the MC's cleverness. It is MUCH better than Ernak because there's a proper explanation for each of the schemes, and it's genuinely clever, but I'm afraid it isn't fun to read if you don't like the finances stuff. You might like Bug Player or Trash of the Count's Family more (if you didn't read them yet. TotCF has a novel btw), they have much simpler schemes but have a similar "vibe".

Fed-Kun's army
I don't understand it. This isn't that amazing or anything, I don't even recommend it to people.
But every time I see an update I get an automatic "Oh hell yeah!" reaction and read it as soon as I can.

edit: I agree with LoreShadow's comment, and I think it might explain why this story has a special place in my heart.

I understand why people compare this to some of the other "clever MC who is doing the best he can for HIS life" comics out there... But I disagree. Where this comic shines is in the fact that the MC isn't only trying to save himself. He's different because when he figured out that others would suffer if he did nothing, he put his own desires aside for them. And he NEVER compromises his values which is something that is inspiring, where other comics have just slapped the "that's not realistic" sticker on their characters. Heroes who struggle with their moral compass are good, but those who end up doing right more often than not? Are just as good when done right. Look at "A Returner's Magic Should Be Special" for example. I put this comic up there with the comics that inspire me, that never fail to lift my spirits on a new release. Comics like Past Life Regressor, and the Trash of the Count's Family, are a fun read and have great characters and settings, but they don't inspire me like Ernak does.

So can anyone tell me why there aren't more chapters even tho there are in other sites. Up to chapter 76 in others.

@Vellss
Those up to 75 are translated by webnovel(qidian)... Can see by the watermark on those sites. I assume that zero scans either dropped or stopped translated cuz it feels like webnovel got license for it.. :/

Dex-chan lover
this is too predictable. the artist is not putting more of the world, and the author is dumping things in a way thats obvious to reader. was trying to like it as 6/10, but when the mc help the second companion demon lord guy from the wolf, it blinds my eyes. rated 5/10, unless this mc go bend and go BL.

did not expect all the stonks

I like the characters, although it focuses more on the plot than character development

Users who are viewing this thread