Ernak

Aggregator gang
The characters are good but the MC practically useless lol. Things could be better if he behaved more intelligent. But it’s still slightly entertaining in it’s own way.

Love the Korean art by the way.

P.S. sometimes I wonder this will be Yaoi at some point since a guy harem and MC personality gives the impression of a girl being saved by guys in his harem. Well I doubt it’ll go that route but It’s hard to have expectations with this MC

UPDATE: This is actually good, i saw the raws and it does look cooler now. Though i don't understand anything due to the language gap. I don't want to spoil anything but it's not Yaoi

You guys missed the opportunity to put "NANI?!" instead of "Why're you..." lol

Good, but boring at the same time. :s
Too much talk and too little action, and almost no adventure.
The story has alot of potential, but so far I would say It's "Fine" at best. :v

50 chapters in.
Good breather from typical japanese isekai with OP MC. Yongsik doesn't feel like that type coz of monsters in his party. Maybe he'll have the highest level later, who knows.
I like the pace a lot, it's balanced imo. Usually it's either crammed like a tuna in a can or it's endless mono-/dialog that is relevant if we're lucky.

Overall, nice story, I sometimes come back to re-read it even without updates.

The first time I read this, much wasn't translated and I honestly couldn't get into it. This time around, I actually enjoy reading it. It's a little slower paced than most isekai, but the pacing suits the manhwa. If you're looking for an action heavy read, this isn't it, as most of it is focused on before any wars happen and it's more about preventing wars from starting. It's a unique take from other isekai, and it's a solid read. I like the fact that the MC isn't op and is kind without being overly or unrealistically pure, and his knowledge and skills are more pragmatic and not fantastical.

This is starting to feel like another "fantasy" manga that is secretly a financial manga. The promise of fantasy battles that never happen.

Come for adventure,action,and isekai'ed, but i got politics, phsychology, macroeconomics. Totally worth it

Alternative title: How to defeat the Demon Lord using modern economic and financial methods with a side dose of political manoeuvring.

How this series will end:

Yongshik: Prepare to be defeated Demon Lord!
Demon Lord: My financial portfolio is unmatched on Earth and under the Heavens, I fear nothing!
Yongshik: I currently hold a controlling share in Succubus Entertainment Corp, Evil Gambling Holdings and Demon Arms and Armour Corp through Holy Sword Enterprise which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Yongshik Holdings!
Demon Lord: Bwaahhhh! Nani!
Yongshik: Your investment portfolio is but a small component of my total net worth!
Demon Lord: Nooooooooo! Currssee yooouuuuu herooo!

Users who are viewing this thread