Ero Yume Aquarium - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Contributor
*googles* Yeah alright, checks out, you horny child

Imagine the mangaka's search history while finding references for this manga. 50 tabs of "dick shaped marine animals"

I had to google that starfish lol it doesn’t look that much like a dick, but if you’re being plagued by wet dreams with sea creatures, then i guess you could see it without trying too hard lol

until that happened, ogasawara-kun’s speech was so endearing ;; they’re so cute togetherrrree

thanks for translating this!!

Group Leader
What if its the opppsite, author made this manga cuz of all those weird sea creature they saw at the aquarium.

Lol that weird animal thing is indeed look like a d. *sigh* the moment was ruined just because he saw a choriaster. Thanks for the translation yo!

Did I immediately look up the cushion sea star, Choriaster granulatus, or granulated sea star. Yes. Yes I did.

Aggregator gang
I.. I'm also learning this new thing! 😆 Never know there's a starfish like this.

Yo if I had that kind of fetish I too would freak out and get horny at an aquarium and ruin my date

I googled that last starfish.... yeah. It looks like a buncha d*cks lmfaoooo. This is cute. Thanks for the translation!!

Users who are viewing this thread