Eroge Sekai ni Tensei Shita Ore ga, Oshi e no Ai de Netorare Heroine o Shiawase ni Suru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
Hmmm interesting...

The other one was reincarnated as a NTR guy.

This one reincarnated as the cuckold one, well his life was on hell mode from the start. I mean, the entire world will turned against him.

Well let's see if this story turned be just a NTR manga or MC has plot armor itself.

Group Leader
You're refering to "Netorare Manga no Kuzu Otoko ni Tensei Shita Hazu ga Heroine ga Yotte Kuru Ken" right?

Yeah, best story ever 🗿

check the thread on Ch.1

This is an NTR story that masquerade as Anti-NTR story, abandoned ship if you don't like NTR.

Oh shit, this MC is Doomed already! RIP!!!

Man, i just review the ch.1 thread, his fate just hopeless. Also as NTR game enjoyer, Mostly you cannot avoid the NTR progress even you went whatever you do to prevent it.

Well, thanks man, gonna remove this trash from my wishlist.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thought the MC is gonna be the NTR guy like the other manga lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, this MC is Doomed already! RIP!!!

Man, i just review the ch.1 thread, his fate just hopeless. Also as NTR game enjoyer, Mostly you cannot avoid the NTR progress even you went whatever you do to prevent it.

Well, thanks man, gonna remove this trash from my wishlist.
Yeah, even if I occasionally enjoy NTR story or games, from the spoiler this manga is just too much for me too.
I'm just glad this manga doesn't have loli chara, so it's not hard to drop it.

Banned
check the thread on Ch.1

This is an NTR story that masquerade as Anti-NTR story, abandoned ship if you don't like NTR.

I read alot of NTR webnovels and everything about this manga just screams its gonna be netorase end. Its just sad that this is going to be the story where the author breaks out of his 2 volume wonder.

Banned
Abandon all hope. This sht cannot be saved.
To all readers this is heavy ntr hentai sht (from raws this is just sht) Be aware! Instead of this hentai, we all should just read something else!

I don't ever read NTR and only clicked because I swear I saw it in the top 10 at some point but I can't see why people are so mad at this. I went into this with no expectations and disgust for the main character and could laugh audibly in each chapter. It's like a more ethical version of watching a lolcow especially if he never improoooves like the other commenters claim. Maybe it's just the rise of escapism/self-inserting and it's consequences on you guys. I'll probably drop this if the chapters become loosely connected sex scenes but the premise is funny in a Russian tragedy kind of way.

Dex-chan lover
the way the 2 chapters was written is kinda cliche and cringe, tbh.

Double-page supporter
from the thread of previous chapter. No, this is not an Anti-NTR Manga, this is literally and NTR Manga. Yes, the FMC is save, but the other 3 Heroines are damned already, the MC really did not care about the other Heroine.

Users who are viewing this thread