Eroi Koto Suru Tame ni Kyonyuu Bishoujo Dorei o Katta Hazu ga, Oshishou-sama to Shitawa Rete Omotta Toori ni Ikanaku Naru Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - T…

Dex-chan lover
Did the other two just leave the house entirely or something? They only left the room so she could "concentrate on the spell" (or rather so she could sacrifice her life force). But then they stay gone even after she finishes, has a chat, and has a snack. Maybe they went to sleep?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the kind comments! It genuinely means a lot.

The ward system DID expose her as succubi, let me quote MC from this very chapter for you: "I modified the wards to be particularly potent against succubi".
In the previous chapter, Halo warns Filia against touching the ward to avoid electrocution. Given the succubus's proximity to it, we don't know if she got fried by the ward or its circuitry. Halo had suspicions about her being a succubus, but I believe she was more concerned about accidentally murdering a child.

I'm still a novice using MTL, so many things (including logic and reasoning) could be inaccurate or inarticulate. Hopefully I'm doing okay enough, but I would expect her actions make more sense in the original work (even if they are foolish).

Thanks for the TL

How long until we catch up with raw?
I'm worried about harming the original work, so I don't intend to ever catch up with the raw. The translation is currently 8 chapters behind, but I'd like to be around 10 - 12 chapters behind (2 volumes - 1 year). I plan on slowing down releases for a while to ease into that range. Anyone is more than welcome to snipe the translation though.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Damn, sacrificing life force and the end result is your eyes bleed from betrayal.

Fed-Kun's army
@SpringLily I hope that you didn't drop this manga. Saw chapter 24 got me excited but of course didn't understand a thing.
Glad to hear you've checked out the original work! I still plan on updating; chapter 14 is finished and chapter 15 is translated. I'll post chapter 14 after I go back and fix some mistakes in previous chapters. I've mainly held off since I got closer to the latest raw than intended.

Dex-chan lover
ED Notes:

Even the succubus is complaining about the annoying obligatory JP LN "food chapter". :shamihuh:

Users who are viewing this thread