Eroi Koto Suru Tame ni Kyonyuu Bishoujo Dorei o Katta Hazu ga, Oshishou-sama to Shitawa Rete Omotta Toori ni Ikanaku Naru Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - H…

Aggregator gang
Just some post-script:
I finished updating chapters 6 – 9. Hopefully they’re a bit better. I intend to review all the chapters I released, but checking my transcription and translation takes a while.

There was a great comment on the general page saying it’s best not to read this as an Isekai. I'm inclined to agree. There aren’t many Isekai/Genderswap themes; it mostly seems like set dressing and a way for men to relate to Halo. I had a chuckle while working on this chapter since it finally gets brought up again just to be hand-waved away.

Finally, if anyone is able to edit the author/artist social links, I believe they are:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, I thought (and hoped) that the isekai part was forgotten by the author and wouldn’t be brought up again. I guess I was wrong though. I wonder if the author is reminding us that this is an isekai because it will become relevant to the plot or he wanted to remind his editor that this is an isekai and therefore deserves at least ten volumes and maybe an anime adaptation. Seeing as Halo’s master is on the cover of volume 5 she will definitely be relevant, but I wonder If her arrival will somehow make this into an actual isekai story.

man, poor Shiina, poor Amor and poor Halo. Shiina has a broken heart, Amor has mommy issues and Halo recently found out that she is a bottom.

Dex-chan lover
When you're so lewd you can't even tell a succubus :meguusmug:
3d8LgTa.webp

Users who are viewing this thread