Eroi Skill de Isekai Musou - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
So this dude gave himself a skill so he could suck dick better in a story where it appears he is surrounded by women?

Dex-chan lover
You know, I thought that having Kirito copycats was my least favorite kind of protagonist, but somehow, some enterprising authors have taken it a step further. Middle aged Kirito copycats make me want to puke.

Seeing some stubbly thirty-something bumbling around doing the whole "Oopsie, I tripped and pulled her skirt down" gag or just being written in the same way teenage protagonists are, all immature and selfish and self-righteous, legitimately goes from being annoying to making me profoundly uncomfortable.

It makes me feel like I'm peering into the fantasies of a mangaka or light novel author who's having a midlife crisis because he peaked in high school, and I don't want to see a god damn thing in that world.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh.. so I'm not fussy.. I'm pretty happy with just about any isekai trash but this one just isn't worth hunting down the 20+chapters currently available. Whilst the art is pretty decent, the story is a hot mess. Aside from the panelling and transitions making no sense half the time, the characters and motivations are wildly inconsistent.

It's not like the the mc is meant to be edgy but then he straight up sits back and watches someone get raped in Ch4 then bemoans the his own 'trauma' for being almost accused of it. Save yourself the wasted time on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread