36ea5544-b56c-4822-805b-22977df2cd2f
Neushaartje Power Uploader Joined Sep 5, 2019 Messages 1,386 Mar 10, 2020 #2 I find Masamune's haircut with the twintails to be an improvement, indeed.
LordofLeechers Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 20, 2018 Messages 4,258 Mar 10, 2020 #4 Ah, yes, ASDGHJKT, a true classic, and likely my favorite piece of literature.
Empiur Fed-Kun's army Joined Jul 27, 2019 Messages 297 Mar 11, 2020 #7 I prefer the spin-off, QWETYUIG
justforthelulz Contributor Joined Dec 31, 2019 Messages 17,888 Mar 13, 2020 #8 Philistines, the lot of you. The superior version is A, the far less bloated original upon which ASDFGHJKT is based.
Philistines, the lot of you. The superior version is A, the far less bloated original upon which ASDFGHJKT is based.
Tropingenie Double-page supporter Joined Sep 2, 2018 Messages 203 May 4, 2020 #9 And then there's me, preferring the extended edition, ASDFGHJKL
B BladeX3 Aggregator gang Joined Jul 27, 2020 Messages 132 Aug 9, 2020 #10 Well, the one thing I learned is watching your works anime adaptation rises a big flag.