Eromanga Sensei

Everyone please don't get salty due to @Darkphantom 's comment since he is an uncultured swine that doesn't know the ways of getting into an FBI watch list by enjoying this a little "too much"

Its a good series, and the "incest" isn't that bad due to how its presented.
But...the age. 12? 13/14? High school? Working on lewd drawings and publishing?!
Uh...no thanks.
Personally I imagine them older.

Dex-chan lover
@hurricanestormer it's 13. and yeah, that's kinda crap since it plays with borderline loli type of shit. romance between them is cool though since he's like 15 or something and it would "only" be inseki (she's his stepsister - they're not related by blood).

Dex-chan lover
is it pedo to have eromanga sensei as your waifu, i mean their identity is never revealed

Dex-chan lover
if you just put underage and incest content out of it, it's clearly one of the best story i ever read.

it;s inspire me to read LN more than anything.

Dex-chan lover
@ryouhira well, since it's inseki, there's no incest here in the first place.
and what's underage got to do with anything? aren't freaking middle/high schoolers allowed to be in relationships? it's one thing if it's the depiction of sexual relations, but this?

Dex-chan lover
@Galder sorry if that upset you, i never actually know inseki before.

and "incest" and "underage" is something i pick up from certain article that i read once.

"Anime is bad and the worst of them is "eromanga-sensei"", does that ring a bell?

Users who are viewing this thread