Erotic x Anabolic - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Didn't think she had that much running through her head

Dex-chan lover
I think she's purposely over tightens her weight lifting belt to get the proportions she wants. I personal love chest day and hate leg day. She's obviously the opposite.

But yeah, she needs therapy for her body dysmorphia. She's never going to be satisfied.

Dex-chan lover
Woww... The author actually shows how to expand your core and brace it before lifts.. Excellent advice for any lifter out there

Dex-chan lover
I like how the author doesn't just use this series for cheesecake, but explores bodybuilding in terms of technique, diet, different varieties of bodybuilding with different goals, and the mentality behind it. How it's the manifestation of an ideal. But I also like that he's not shying away from the fact that if you go too far and become too severe about it, it'll become unhealthy. I hope she's able to find a healthy balance where she can become happy with her body and take care of her health without giving up bodybuilding. Passionate people are really fascinating and attractive, but I don't want that passion to burn her out.

I believe I speak for all of us that none of us do. Not even his hentai is this skewed.
It's a great display of body dysmorphia and how it can mess with your perception to such a degree that you'll chase unrealistic goals just to see some change. It wouldn't surprise me if she did some kind of waist cinching to try to achieve the shape she wants. Even though the word "Erotic" is in the title, I don't believe it's meant to entice or arouse.

Dex-chan lover
It's a great display of body dysmorphia and how it can mess with your perception to such a degree that you'll chase unrealistic goals just to see some change. It wouldn't surprise me if she did some kind of waist cinching to try to achieve the shape she wants. Even though the word "Erotic" is in the title, I don't believe it's meant to entice or arouse.
The problem I have with that explanation is that it's basically impossible to get that body type without surgery. The breasts maybe if the lifestyle and genetics are there. But the torso-waist-hip proportions? I haven't seen that anywhere outside of this author's work.

Users who are viewing this thread