Erotic x Anabolic - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! This manga is so strange in how many tangents it seems to go off on, but it's been a nice ride so far. Hopefully someone is able to pick it up.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation as well.
I dunno why the most erotic H-artists always make some of the most philosophical manga, I'm not complaining but it must be hell for the translators.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation as well.
I dunno why the most erotic H-artists always make some of the most philosophical manga, I'm not complaining but it must be hell for the translators.
The sheer amount of post nut clarity moments they accumulate over the course of their H doujin releases results in their first non H manga being deep but lewd

Dex-chan lover
wearing leggings everyday as a man is a great way to kill your sperm count. Terrible advice.

At least they finally acknowledged their translation was janky.
I say this with as little ill will as possible, I'd like to see someone else give it a try.

Dex-chan lover
tell that to pro athleats with 7 kids. its all about having the correct fit.
they wear leggings everyday as their regular clothes even when they're not working out like the fatty in this chapter is suggesting? Wearing leggings for a couple of hours at the gym every day is going to be much less bad than wearing leggings 10 + hours every day as your regular clothes . Fit won't make that much of a difference because eitherway your balls are going to be a hotter temperature than they would if you just wore boxers and shorts/trousers.

Users who are viewing this thread