Erotic x Anabolic - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
The end goal of all this better be that we see the other girl in workout clothes

Fed-Kun's army
Achumuchi: "Hey, otaku. You like girls with big asses, right?"

Horny Otaku: "Boy, do I!"

Achumuchi: "C'mere, I got something you'll like."

Horny Otaku: "Yeah!"

Achumuchi: "Check this out..."

[Achumuchi batters Horny Otaku about the head with 20 pages of Socratic dialogue about deadlift technique.]

This is a good comic.

Dex-chan lover
It’s amazing how this manga despite plentiful sexy drawings, makes me very uncomfortable

Double-page supporter
I imagine a day when the author will return to drawing hips like he did on page 3.
I've been reading the Spanish translation, it gets worse, girl do be birthmaxxing with how wide her hips get
It’s amazing how this manga despite plentiful sexy drawings, makes me very uncomfortable
dude same, like her interactions with otaku aren't bad or wrong but somehow feel uncomfortable, same with how her body is drawn as chapters progress, something just don't look right despite her being objectively sexy

Dex-chan lover
I've been reading the Spanish translation, it gets worse, girl do be birthmaxxing with how wide her hips get

dude same, like her interactions with otaku aren't bad or wrong but somehow feel uncomfortable, same with how her body is drawn as chapters progress, something just don't look right despite her being objectively sexy
I think she might have some form of eating/mental disorder,
I don’t remember what chapter it was but I remember she was looking in the mirror and saw something wildly different to reality.
I don’t know tho, the main character and her both seem to be kinda…. Detached from emotions is kinda how it feels

Dex-chan lover
I don’t remember what chapter it was but I remember she was looking in the mirror and saw something wildly different to reality.
I don’t know tho, the main character and her both seem to be kinda…. Detached from emotions is kinda how it feels
Not an eating disorder, but Body Dysmorphic Disorder.

Basically you see your own body as constantly lacking or outright disgusting no matter what it appears to other people. You could have Chris Bumstead physique but you notice shit like one pec is slightly larger than the other or "I'm still too small" when you'd give Hafthor Bjornson a run for his money.

Her's as depicted in the manga, is pretty extreme.

Double-page supporter
During RDLs it's better to envision yourself shooting your glutes back as if you are trying to close a door or drawer by pushing it with your bum.

Dex-chan lover

Basically you see your own body as constantly lacking or outright disgusting no matter what it appears to other people. You could have Chris Bumstead physique but you notice shit like one pec is slightly larger than the other or "I'm still too small" when you'd give Hafthor Bjornson a run for his money.

Ahh, honestly didn’t consider dismorphia but that makes a lot of sense! Good job realizing that!

Double-page supporter
nah that is supposed to be unsettling that's why i didn't mention it, I do hope that plot gets more progress

but you said something that might explain why the interactions feel uncomfortable, they arent too emotional when they talk or hang out, not like they have to over emote but the way they are drawn goes past relaxed and calm expressions. Maybe that's why it feels uneasy, they feel emotionless most of the time

her body not looking right to me might be a me issue tbh, the way her lower body is massive yet her torso/tum looks like it's being compressed by a corset is what bothers me the most

Dex-chan lover
nah that is supposed to be unsettling that's why i didn't mention it, I do hope that plot gets more progress

but you said something that might explain why the interactions feel uncomfortable, they arent too emotional when they talk or hang out, not like they have to over emote but the way they are drawn goes past relaxed and calm expressions. Maybe that's why it feels uneasy, they feel emotionless most of the time

her body not looking right to me might be a me issue tbh, the way her lower body is massive yet her torso/tum looks like it's being compressed by a corset is what bothers me the most
Oh no, it’s definitely giving the kinda vibes of body builders who are going for their own aesthetic but generally people would find it uncomfortable to view them as it’s just so far past the norm. It feels like nothings really registering to them past a skin deep acknowledgment

Dex-chan lover

and she is still not satisfied with her own bombshell body while I am pretty much satisfied with my 1 pack abs :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread