Erotic x Anabolic - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god, I love some erotic stuff, but I have never seen a Manga so expertly suck the eroticism out of everything. Legit the matching/shaping of their bodies, the constant closeups and interesting angles, the hidden-yet-in-plain-view of them using the school: All of it feels like a New Yorker Cartoon.

Somebody get this mangaka a writer because whatever he's trying to get across isn't coming through with this flowery prose. There are elements of a decent story concept in here but they were long buried under this blog-post tier rambling about a random but specific subject that always clogs up the chapter(s).

Dex-chan lover
I like the little moments of her character shining through. She's clearly interested in his drawings of her because looking at herself in the mirror makes her see herself as extremely skinny and unattractive, like we saw in that earlier chapter. And when he notices improvements in her body, she perks up for a bit before the body dysmorphia sets in and she doesn't let herself get too excited and instead says it would be nice if it were true.

Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
Man, I don't know about the story or what the author are trying to say anymore, dialogue is such a cluster mess. At this point Blud better stick to making more one-shot H-manga/Doujins, he better at making those kind of stuff. :haa:

MD@Home
May our Lord have mercy on me for wishing to be chocked to death between thoses futomomos :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Somebody get this mangaka a writer because whatever he's trying to get across isn't coming through with this flowery prose. There are elements of a decent story concept in here but they were long buried under this blog-post tier rambling about a random but specific subject that always clogs up the chapter(s).
For fuckin real.

First 10 or so chapters were fine, but now it's just incoherent as fuck.

are you all reading with your assholes? this is a story about an artist trying to find confidance and comfort in his art while strugeling with imposter syndrome due to a muse that he feels he cannot capure the beutie of and the muse who suffers from a lack of self confidance and body image issues that wants the perfect erotic body and thinks she dosent have the assets she has. what they are talking about is making a book to show of the artists work and food because japan.

Yeah, the comments on this manga are just from people looking for fap material and being disappointed. It's like, a pervy subject but the manga isn't ACTUALLY pervy and in fact never really has been. It's a manga about body image, it's wordy and it's more interested in chracter motivations than actions.

I like it, it's not for everyone and if you want fap material, you're just gonna be angry.

Dex-chan lover
It's fine that it's wordy, and it's fine that it's about body image and shit like that, but the prose is so annoying to read. There are too many jerky context switches between different subjects for no reason. It's also like, nobody talks like this in real life. All of the characters feel like avatars of the author talking to each other with their mouths while sharing the same hive mind. If they had been real people, they'd have to speak more concretely because otherwise they wouldn't have a clue what the other person was talking about half the time. It does indeed feel like a ranty unfocused pseudo-philosophical blog post.

Users who are viewing this thread