Erotical Wizard to 12-nin no Hanayome - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOO!!!!
FU*K YOU SONIA!!!!!
WHEN I THINK WE FINALLY GONNA GET SEGS SCEENE!!!!!!!!!
8d37d23c12246f236d03e7b0ce34912c_9078317346737968748.png
That's not gonna happen, MC is too much of a spinless bitch to make it happen

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that was terrible. That hurt to read, even. So much for Mr. "Erotic Wizard". Very out of character.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Seriously, what the hell is wrong with this guy? I mean, I get that there's a stigma against erotic magic and he just wants to be a normal magician and use 'cooler' magic... but he clearly has no talent for it. However, Meryl is telling him the magic that he DOES have talent for, it just happens to be erotic magic. So, rather than make the best of his situation and learn the magic that he is able to use, he wants to instead run away from reality like a whiny baby.

And that's not even mentioning the whole 'getting to bang hot chicks' aspect of his magic. I will never understand this whole Japanese sentiment of a lustless male teen. It makes zero sense.

Edit: After finishing the chapter, I do understand his hesitation to use erotic magic more now (he doesn't want to force girls to do stuff they don't want to and he thinks it's illegal?), but he's still being a whiny baby about it. And that whole getting upset about being called a virgin when he is obviously acting like one is just stupid. Glad to see he finally realized that he needs to start accepting this though.
Two words: "big tits".

One aspect is the probable intention of authors who write these MCs to use such characters' effeminate emotional incontinence to provide a sort of emphasis to the situations they're in, and thereby communicate to the reader what they're supposed to think of them (e.g., "Look, scandalous OPPAI--OMG~! Get hot and bothered!").

The next is the fact that busty girls are involved at all: ask yourself when's the last time you've seen an MC act like this before a flatchested girl--be it a girl who's simply smallbreasted, masculinized, or pedobait (i.e., a loli). In keeping with the first aspect, there's been messaging going around for a while now that big tits are inherently lewd/immoral--and it extends to the girls who have them. Consequently, you find the MCs who encounter them treat them--both the tits AND the girl who has them--as if they're something sinful to resist.

i had forgotten karasu is the artist for this. you can see he still gots it by looking at page 10

Dex-chan lover
Dude is such a wimp and unable to comprehend what's been explained to him, it's annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Oh for fuck's sake, it's Shinji all over again. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CAST MAGIC.

Users who are viewing this thread