Erotical Wizard to 12-nin no Hanayome - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
finally a new chapter, thanks! Is there a reason why it took 3 months ? How many untranslated chapters are we still missing as right now ?

Dex-chan lover
"It's alright ladies, my magic won't hurt anyone."
"... Well, one person is going to be hurt. But it won't be the magic doing it. And that person is going to be me."

Dex-chan lover
Thats an Aqua Level Crying face right there at the end. 😂

Dex-chan lover
best way to tell if a side character is completely irrelevant in a manga, they don't get a full name in their introduction box. only exception is when they live in a world where last names aren't common. i fully expect these 2 nobodies whose names i've already forgotten before even typing this will never show up again except maybe for exposition and as background characters. man that sonia's a real draconian bitch. who the hell thinks it's okay to arrest someone on the possibility of them becoming a future criminal. this man really put kazuma's steal to shame. insane that he managed to get the panties of every single girl in the vicinity and maybe even further. and he got a mouthful of prime virgin pussy too.

Dex-chan lover
WHY TF WAS THERE A RANDOM ASS BANANA PEEL??

TF KIND OF CLOWN SHIT IS THIS AUTHOR????
the lucky pervert skill is a passive ability that transcends all of space and time to create the optimal sexual situation for the holder of the skill. even gods are powerless before the might of this passive ability.

Users who are viewing this thread