Error loading chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fed-Kun's army
Why the heck are they attacking a manga site... Those assh0le! (╬◣д◢)!!
I can't read any chapter now ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
i hope everything will be fine, ganbare (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

ok... i manage to load the image again on my mobile... just clear cache on both your mobile browser and mobile manga app... at some point,, it will eventually load... not sure how to fix on pc since my pc has no problem...

I can't load anything on mobile. I've cleared the cache, restarted, switched servers, changed from original to compressed images and back again, waited and tried again...nothing is working.

I thought it was just me until I saw this...

Supporter
Seems like it may be resolved. I've been able to load 4 chapters now but who knows how long this will last.

I emptied the cache on my PC and was able to read one chapter. But now I'm getting 502 gateway errors even in the forums.

after reading few chapters,, it won't load again... i guess clearing cache is only temporary...

Aggregator gang
I got one chapter to load then it all went to shit. some kinda announcement as to whats going on would be nice ~

i too have been getting fail to load image all day. able read a few but not much. I usually read not signed in, so no special things. even went and did something else while waiting to fix. hrs later and still problems. I hope this site back soon. thanks for all the hard work

Supporter
Yeah, back to not loading again. Would be nice to see a post on their Twitter or a site wide announcement posted about what exactly they're up against and the expected duration of this issue (though understandably DDoS attacks can be hard to predict and judge durations of service impact).

S2 is down. If they were being ddos, entire site wouldn't load. The images come from s2.mangadex.org

Aggregator gang
Could this actually be some form of overload created by all the MD@Home clients trying to connect with the server(s) and ending up DDos'ing it in some way ?

Dex-chan lover
Having the same issues, unfortunately. Tried clearing my cache, switching my DNS to cloudflare, turning my computer on and off again, using mobile. Nada. Just 'click to reload' for days.

https://i.imgur.com/ZIrPlFD.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread