Esora Hikouki

Nice cliffhanger.. well, hopefully this gets serialized, so much potential jesus and no beta cuck mc I think.

Fed-Kun's army
@ryanzc What is there to explain?
Boy who got rejected when trying to make friends as a child, started avoiding others (symbolized by others' eyes not being shown) to not to get rejected and hurt again, instead trying to get validation through studying, and making his cowardice and inaction into a philosophy of life: there are things one cannot do, so it's a waste of time to even try. Don't dare aim to date above your league, don't dare to dream of fame as a musician, don't dare to even imagine beating a world class athlete, don't dare to desire friendship.

In high school, he meets a life-affirmative girl with ALS (or something) who is a bit dumb and slow yet does her best at painting. Being with her for a few hours, he starts to see the worth in “trying” and “dreaming”, and that single-minded studying for its own sake is a dead end. (Her glittering, brighter-than-white painting of clouds in skies is about her having a positive outlook on life and on what's possible.) This helps him out of his shell and confront his bully, who himself had been hurt by being rejected (in the “not recognized as a fellow human” kind of way) by the main character. In the end, the bully is happy to have been acknowledged, and a friendship may develop between them.

You know, if you realized the man who is bully him is try to lend him a hand without hurting his pride by doing so.
If the man was tried all-goody buddy, he know our MC will be pissed.
And look when MC is exploded,instead he got angry, he is laughtin' in happiness

Dex-chan lover
@sujinko or he just want a good fight ?

Really, No kid at that age think that hard. How one can even come to this solution instead of try to ask nicely is just beyond my mind.
And how you even realize he need to save anyways ?
At best, the kid just piss off how he get ignored and think he try act cool. In shounen, they usually become friend later. But it is not the exception from neither of them

Now i'm realised why i'm being a sociopath. That mc too is being selfish, or dumb.

God damn cliffhanger, i thought this manga will turn into something like 'your lie in april'

Dex-chan lover
the cliffhanger is going to kill me before I even know about her condition.

Users who are viewing this thread