Ester de Valonia - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
Hard to read art...
But also not sure if I'm into the story. I feel like CH2 coulda been expanded and explained more, and divided into two chapters instead of one. I'll read for now

Its overlord with his surbordinates insane and the person being sane. YES.

Now I wonder what sort of backstory he made up for them heheheheh...

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, so that's a refreshing change of pace his commanders are still likely to be high tier and extremely powerful while "Charon" is a normie in terms of stats. Makes me wonder though how many of his customized gacha elites are aware of that fact other then perhaps Rushka.

oh, it's a Overlord clone I see, I really like these kinds of stories though

Castle teleported to a new location hmmm... female assistant is crazy and loving for the MC hmmm....

The "strong demons" have uninspired designs though. Just humanoids and a werewolf. Short chapter too, hardly any exposure for them.

Definitely get the Overlord comparisons but this seems to be more focused on statecraft and the like so I'm pretty excited.

First chapter I was like, "is it Overlord clone? Maybe. But Overlord has some generic elements itself, so maybe it's just coincidence. Let's give it the benefit of the doubt"

Then Ms. NPC-second-in-command here gets the crazed, zealot look and I was like "yep, hey Albedo, nice to kinda see you again."

I'm an Overlord fan though so I'll bite.

Dex-chan lover
Look I know it's similar to overlord, but don't just outright call it a bootleg/copy/knockoff. It still have some original plot (like the race war in his nation). I mean would you rather have an isekai similar to overlord or similar to SAO/Kenja No Mago/Isekai Smartphone/etc

Users who are viewing this thread