Ester de Valonia - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Thanks for the update~
It's reassuring that there's a volume two🥰
I look forward to it!

R.I.P man this was fast and short manga but it had taken my heart away i will miss you (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Group Leader
Aww yeah! Lil goblin dude survived! Also, see all you guys needed to do is talk. No more worries about being eaten mister-isekai (at least by your direct subordinates anyways )

@Sera_vranss This IS Vol 2 and it's ending. You can check chapter name to confirm. Also the talk about Vol 2 being released on Jan 27 is talking about the physical volume of this manga. The chapters so have been released separately in jump or a magazine like that or sth. While Vol 2 will be a compilation of the separate chapters.
It ended. There's no more.

Dex-chan lover
This is the last chapter buat i still don't know whether the foxcat is a waifu or a trap

Supporter
I'm actually not surprised it got axed. The story has potential but the manga execution is quite bad, a few people and I've commented about this fact a few chapters ago. Probably will pick up the LN when I have the time then.

I'm sorry but is this not just a crappy copy of overlord? Maybe that's how it ended up since it was cancelled, though.

Dex-chan lover
@SeijiRyuto
This is the first Volume. Can't wait for the second one.
No, this is clearly chapter 10, which is going to be collected in Volume 2. Stop living in denial.

wc438F6.png

@kaitouk166
I think not because I believe there will be a next volume in 27 January and I think because of the whole month that rather than wait people will choose to read the LN instead

@TDSgaming what is a crappy copy of Overlord?
Ester de Valonia have different premises than overlord.

While Overlord is ruled by powerful OP undead that is once a human, Ester de Valonia's MC is just a weak human managing country.
Ains have loyal retainer who refers him as the most powerful being, as for Charon his loyal retainer knows that he is just weak human.
Ains also invades other afaik, while Charon proactively says that Ester de Valonia does not invade.

Overlord overall is just power fantasy, while Ester de Valonia is close to Town Management.

Well the story itself is interesting better than some isekai shit the problem is the pace of the story kinda weird? but maybe that because of how they need to mix 2 vol from WN to 10 ch. IDK maybe if they explained a little more this manga gonna be more popular

Hope there gonna be someone who translate the WN tho 😓

Fed-Kun's army
@Darkmint13

The manga is cancelled but the author has said 8f there is an increase of sale they might reconsider so please people buy the original if you could

Users who are viewing this thread