Ester de Valonia - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

While in overlord a lot is based on misunderstandings and the world just warping itself for Ainz benefit, this manga looks like there will be a more open, honest relationship between the followers and their leader? Its still gonna be a bit of a power fantasyesque novel I feel, but at least there will be more of a development in relationships. I got an optimistic view of this so far.

Edit: It was axed? shame...

Dex-chan lover
alright... ok.. took me a whole 10 chapters to finally be interested.. I'm glad it wasn't axed but just a first volume that's over.. tho.. still hv a mixed feelings of the fast pace.. but! if the next volume is also this fast, I'm most welcome it! cuz that means it won't take years to end it 😆

Dex-chan lover
@OmegaDragon @devilart @Fuko @Aran1

No, it IS the end. The page count of the first volume of the manga on amazon is listed at 169, that roughly corresponds to the first 5 chapters. The other five chapters will be compiled into the 2nd volume.

It's over. No matter how you try to twist it, it doesn't change that fact...

Dex-chan lover
So wait did they set up this entire rebellion just to open up housing by purging some of the refugees and some of the more disloyal servants and they just took it as oh yeah this totes is something Charon would set up and likely already has so lets just go along with it? Lol. Well at least he was open with his humility in the end and fairly honest in that final audience scene but I have a feeling they partially took it as he's just reinforcing how much he relies on us to see his will carried out so they will now simp for him harder then before Lol.
Its a shame though I was hoping we would see both more of the 17 pillars and also that there would be something more behind the network supplying the rebels.... but after seeing the Record of Ragnarok ch. 40 raws I will admit that this had a somewhat healing effect and thank you for that.

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan
If there is a second volume and Ch. 10.1 is not the end you don't put an END tag at Ch 10.1

Cancelled by the publisher to make way for more isekai shit, truly a great sacrifice.

Dex-chan lover
@Fuko Chapter 10.1 IS the last chapter of volume 2. Chapter 5 is the last chapter of volume 1.

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan
w9NORXB.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread