Ester de Valonia - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
@LinusHarpy That's likely these chapters compiled into a volume. These used I assume magazine raws.

Webnovel is 5 volumes/78 chapters

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@ladonegro@nonloso9@Talith@Rizkid1412@LinusHarpy
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1148363/30
I'm pretty sure that means this chapter will be the end of the second volume when they actually compile the recent chapters into the 2nd volume . 1 volume is usually around 200 pages, I checked the word count of this manga and it's 300 pages total so they might get a few omake to pad volume 2 out.

From what I understand, this is only the first chapter or arc of the Web Novel (there's currently 5 chapters), and actually there's more into it. I thought the date it's talking in the last page was the Second volume of LN, but the second volume of LN was already released 6 months ago (based on Amazon JP).

I think there's a second volume of the manga, but don't quote me on that. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I was hoping it would turn into a nation building manga after the initial "Wah, I'm just a weak human and they're going to eat me" misunderstanding. But I guess this is where it ends.

why is everyone saying that it has ended. Didn't any1 read the last panel that it would come back on 27th jan or is there something else?

idk why it says end but the last panel says the second volume will be released on jan 27.

Yeah, it literally says at the end of the chapter that the second volume of the manga will be out in 27 January...

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@GD189 @kdann12
re-read my comment, it means this chapter is the final chapter of volume 2, and they will release the actual volume next month.

the 'thank you for reading' at the end is normally for when a manga truly ends

Dex-chan lover
I can not believe the confusion here. It's like some of you don't know anything about manga.

Double-page supporter
Ahhh I'm glad it's not "finished" yet.. but it's just the end of the volume... I hope I can see the story involving the surrounding nations..

Aggregator gang
ok but it says the second volume on the side will release. does that mean new artist. multiple manga 'series' one for each novel volume/arc like mahouka?

Dex-chan lover
Why does it say end when it says that the second volume will come out in late January?

Users who are viewing this thread