Ester de Valonia - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
I think the manga is just a teaser for the LN.
If that the case.
I'm willing to read the LN.

We’ll see you next month if you’ll continue this fathwine (and if this manga was created recently)
Edit: nvm just read a comment saying the manga is cancelled

At least the author wrapped up the story arc and didn't just ghost. I feel like this had much potential though.

So basically, theres a chance this will return depending on how sales for the WN/LN whatever do? I hope if it ever does it gets a revamp, cause art was cool but pacing was wOnKy.

Anyone have any novels or mangas with the same type of story concept like this one and overlord?? 🤔

I'm currently already reading "The New Gate" so exclude that one lol

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck, what a letdown. Now what? I'm supposed to read the one hundred and thirty-fourth isekai harem manga with her teen ages short black hair boy and his overpowered abilities.

Supporter
@kaiseguru

You can read Overlord that is basically the same story but better structured and looks like it "inspired" a lot of the content in this manga

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sucks that this is the last chapter when it seems like the mc finally pulled his self together.

Dex-chan lover
A massive shame that budget Overlord got axed after 1 vol, especially since it looks like he’s gonna grow some balls and get out of the self-doubt shell faster than Ainz...

Users who are viewing this thread