Ester de Valonia - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Writing is messy, but it is not hard to get.

Goblin is part of a group of outsider monsters. Said group is planing to revolt (god have mercy on their souls) but they treated him like trash in the past so he's hesitating.

@Kryloth
[ul]MC showed off that he can still gatcha strong demons in new world. Caused some confusion amongst the comanders.
Goblin kid was a recruited unit from another country in-game and working with an old citizen of MC country, receive propaganda.
Goblin ex-bandit group asked him to join in a revolt
MC brought two hour time by saying he will tell the troops, is thinking about what he would say[/ul]

Fed-Kun's army
It's like this manga has trouble keeping attention. Can't concentrate on anything, gotta keep moving, ooh what's that shiny thing?

Dex-chan lover
damn
i hope nothing to bad happens to nabera here
he seems honest

Dex-chan lover
he can just say it's a test to check if that new world works the same way with their previous ones or not tbh lol

and the rebel scums arent even worth my time to think about them lol

Fed-Kun's army
Dude, just calm down, your behaviour is enough to arose suspicion among corps commander and citizens.
when you simply summoned a zombie dragon you yourself realised you are powerful enough, just go with flow and suppress those rebellions. Show-off stunt you pulled was enough to make commander kneel in front of you.
Overlord is much better than this.
And the drawings are really lacking.
Lets see how this tuns out in future.

This MC is ruining this for me 😅

His cowering and suspicious behavior making people suspicious and uncomfortable. He can be afraid and all, but showing outwardly and acting like a coward is stupid.

We are being introduced to the NPC's far to fast that I haven't got there name even after 7 chapter I keep having to go back to the second one but I get the story I believe even though it's very much this is happening in fast sequences but I'm hoping that's to simulate the emergency and not foreshadowing of the pace to come

Double-page supporter
Bless this translation group for the quick and clean releases. Thanks for the chapter!

Dude needs to chill. He's already seen how loyal his commanders are. Wtf is he freaking out so much for?

It’s piss slow in pacing for the story, which annoys the fuck outta readers to see MC scramble and panic like 50% of the time. It’s info dump prone, which confuses the fuck outta readers too. Stupid random POV shift to mob 10,829 doesn’t help at all.

Users who are viewing this thread