Ester de Valonia - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Supporter
Yeah chap 10 is the end, according to nico nico comments on raws they were lamenting on it's end as well.

noOoOoOOOooOo I don't want it to be only 10 chapters :((((, the story is so spicy and good

Dex-chan lover
Well, the webnovel has 78 chapters/5 volumes, so one can assume the story goes a fair bit longer even if the manga stops short. Not that it helps much as there's no translation...

that's a pretty stupidly overpowered substance for a poorly funded rebellion to have access to

Double-page supporter
Wdym chapter 10 is the last chapter?!?! Is it the last chapter for this arc or the very last chapter of this manga?

Damn... Even though I want to see them waging war with surrounding nations...

Thanks for the update~
Eh? Chapter 10 is really the last chapter? So there is no arc that involves human country or some hero? Ehhh!!!!???

Dex-chan lover
Hot damn, I've never seen Axe-kun strike a manga this fast!
Unless it wasn't really axed and instead was planned for a short run from the very start.

Double-page supporter
CHAPTER 10 IS THE LAST CHAPTER?!?!
WHAT? is this perhaps a nightmare?
original.png

What kinda cliffhanger is this and why is everyone saying chap 10 is the last chapter 🥲

Why the fuck is chapter 10 the last chapter? Is it one of those instances where it's getting promoted to a real manga and being serialized? Or is it just flat-dead?

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile, we're experiencing our own riots over that "last chapter" message 😆

Contributor
This could be a decent isekai if they keep it up with this, got me invested with the everything goes to shit storyline

Users who are viewing this thread