Ester de Valonia - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Dex-chan lover
Wait what. Chapter 10 is the last chapter? U mean this manga get cliffhanger? Or just some kind of promotion to LN so its end at chapter 10?

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna assume because the raw go up to chapter 10 (chapter 10.2 raw was uploaded just a few days ago).I don't think the manga itself is gonna stop, or atleast I hope it doesn't.

Double-page supporter
At the last page, one of the corps commander seems to have a wrong expression. 😂

Btw, what's with this announcement of final chapter? Did it got axed? Are you sure not translate it wrong?

Maybe the translated was meant 'chapter 10 will be the final chapter of current arc' 😕

Edit : just read the raw and seems like this manga really ended at chapter 10. 😭

wow wtf i cant believe this manga actually ended 10 chapters in it was pretty entertaining :/

Double-page supporter
I was wondering why they were rushing through introductions and stuff, so this was just a promo for the novel huh?

That orge doesn't know, there's a stat what you can called "RESISTANT" ?
d19.gif

LOL XD

Dex-chan lover
@Boomburst
Mosswine (the translator) said that according to the mangaka this is getting axed because volume 1 sales weren't good

https://mangadex.org/thread/360830/6/#post_4069453

Dex-chan lover
wait! wait! what's with the comments y'all? dem no wonder.. but i don't wanna read the novel tho.. i mean, when will mc stop being such a coward? compared this to her majesty swarm, the latter's mc is more badass..

Lol you guys. The sentence at the end means "Chapter 10 is going to be end of volume 1." Refer to the end of ch 10.1.it says "The second volume of the manga will release on January 27th." It's Christmas anyway, give the mangaka a Holiday.

Group Leader
Expect the worst, hope for the best @MadXBite . Allegedly, there was a Japanese twitter post from the mangaka(?) apologising and saying vol-3 didn’t get green-lit because of poor sales of vol-1. But who is to say there won’t be a change if vol-2’s January release exceeds the publisher’s expectations?

Also I think even if it doesn’t get a physical book there’s an off chance they could do digital only. Here’s hoping

Users who are viewing this thread