Ethylene Scans

@ethylene Hey, I want to help redrawing Madoka no Himitsu.

I don't have twitter handle and it seems like mangadex DM is down. Sorry if this is inconvenience to you.

Group Leader
Hi! Someone else has already got into contact with me, so I don't think I'll be needing any additional help with redrawing on Madoka no Himitsu. Thanks for reaching out though!

Hi. Thank you so much for translating madoka no himtsu! 💓 I just wanted to recommend a manga that i think is rlly interesting.

It's callled Sono bijin otoko fushidara ni tsuki. It has gorgeous art & it's a romance b/w an androgynous male model and a worker.

Really appreciate your work on all of Masayoshi's manga. Thank you!
Asa Okitara Tsuma ni natte looks good, hopefully someone can you help you with it :)

Group Leader
@O-Takuni You're welcome! I'm really looking forward to Masayoshi's next work, whatever it might be.

There's a voice in my head nagging me to finish my current obligations (like three joint projects) before starting a new series though, ha...

Group Leader
@TsukasaNasa It's being worked on, hopefully it'll be out in the next week or two depending on how much time I end up having to work on it

@ethylene Hello, I'm interested in this title: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=172594 but as MU doesn’t have a description for it, I was wondering if you could help me find one, as this title is Serialized on Palcy. The description doesn't have to be translated into english or anything. Thanks for hearing me out ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Edit: thank you for the description!!

Group Leader
@YukiandItsuomi Here's the web listing and the description:
pixiv×講談社「連載漫画家曜日コンテスト」優秀賞受賞作が待望の連載化。拓人は“もう何度も”7月6日からの1週間を繰り返している。決まって7月12日に幼なじみのゆかりにフラれてしまう苦しみの1週間を…。ずっと好きだった彼女を振り向かせれば、この無限ループは終わるのか!? 「この恋が叶うまで、俺は何度でも繰り返す」――恋を成就させるため運命に立ち向かうタイムリープラブストーリー開幕!!

I've been reading Senpai is an Otokonoko and I really like your word of the day at the end of every chapter! Thanks for all the work that you do!

Users who are viewing this thread