Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Alright let's see here:

* Nice to know we'll be seeing Rosa soon. It's a bit of a ways away from Canada to Japan, but she'll get there.

* I lowkey kinda wanted Frederica to waltz into that room with the notorious venomflies encounter (yeah I know that's kinda fucked up of me, but hey).

* Frederica's gonna have to wait until B6F (Dance Hall of the Fairies) in the Primitive Jungle before we see the first geomagnetic pole. There are no poles in the Emerald Grove. Speaking of which...

* Damn seeing a Reaping Shade (that prey mantis FOE that nearly killed Farne and Frederica) means Frederica got as far as B3F (Marble Orchid of Soldiers) all by herself! (and she's probably only like level 3 at most at this point). Not bad girl. But maybe this is on standard difficulty because that FOE should have single-handedly wiped all five of them at the point they're at 😆.

* Tsundere Frederica is cute to see.

Thank you for the translation. I'll see ya next time.

Group Leader
Alright let's see here:

* Nice to know we'll be seeing Rosa soon. It's a bit of a ways away from Canada to Japan, but she'll get there.

* I lowkey kinda wanted Frederica to waltz into that room with the notorious venomflies encounter (yeah I know that's kinda fucked up of me, but hey).

* Frederica's gonna have to wait until B6F (Dance Hall of the Fairies) in the Primitive Jungle before we see the first geomagnetic pole. There are no poles in the Emerald Grove. Speaking of which...

* Damn seeing a Reaping Shade (that prey mantis FOE that nearly killed Farne and Frederica) means Frederica got as far as B3F (Marble Orchid of Soldiers) all by herself! (and she's probably only like level 3 at most at this point). Not bad girl. But maybe this is on standard difficulty because that FOE should have single-handedly wiped all five of them at the point they're at 😆.

* Tsundere Frederica is cute to see.

Thank you for the translation. I'll see ya next time.
well sad to say but you're gonna have to wait till chapter 7 if you want to see Rosa interact with the main cast,
and as for Frederica being lv 3 can't really say levels matter much since the story rushes thru the floors just to move the plot at a steady pace but if we were to assing some, you'll soon see that Farne is basically lv 50

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread