Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I was like "who the hell are you? Am I supposed to know who you are?"

Besides that, this chapter featured some nice expressions from the characters and really solid action sequences. Edgar seems to be some fucked up survivalist. And it also seems he's got a cute dark hunter with him, so that's cool I guess. I already don't hold a high opinion of Untold's story mode, so the inclusion of these OCs doesn't really bother me. If anything, I'm curious as to how they'll shake things up, especially if they do have history with Simon and Arthur.

Thank you for the translation (yay I got to see the bae Ren again).

Last edited:
loved the goth girl meme at the end, and I'm enjoying reading this, thanks for TLing!
ps tlachtga my beloved

Group Leader
Yeah I was like "who the hell are you? Am I supposed to know who you are?"

Besides that, this chapter featured some nice expressions from the characters and really solid action sequences. Edgar seems to be some fucked up survivalist. And it also seems he's got a cute dark hunter with him, so that's cool I guess. I already don't hold a high opinion of Untold's story mode, so the inclusion of these OCs doesn't really bother me. If anything, I'm curious as to how they'll shake things up, especially if they do have history with Simon and Arthur.

Thank you for the translation (yay I got to see the bae Ren again).
I am sad to inform that we are entering the great Ren Drought, has the story diverging into it's own side plot wide Edgar and the gang, she (and tlatchga) only appears in 3 more pages from here till the end of the manga. However she does get replaced with Rosa.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread