Even Given the Worthless "Appraiser" Class, I'm Actually the Strongest - Unsurpassed with the Strongest [Divine Eye] Trained in the Abyss - Ch. 4.2 -…

The author really knows absolutely nothing about anatomy besides what he's read on the side of a cereal box huh?

Double-page supporter
Guys, please... You muttering just because you can't have it is pathetic...
Except for @kingofcox I agree with you 110%

Double-page supporter
>ppl: can it get even more bs?
- manga:
31e0487b4d23732a78828c3e5af1bd88.png

me:
tenor.gif

Double-page supporter
Ahh yes. Just another manga about sucking a million different powers from enemies that everyone loses track of. Anyone got any recommendations about manga where the MC actually has to use a limited power in a somewhat clever way. I don't mean that his ability seems useless but is actually a god tier multipurpose combat, production and support ability that does everything automatically. A recent one that comes to mind is Time Stop Brave, even though its a pervy comedy isekai, it manages to show some interesting power usage and problem solving beyond just stripping people naked. Another one is Kumo Desu ka, Nani ga?, but that only works because she was fighting against things a lot more powerful than herself
I have a suspicion that it'll get a lot more boring now that she has gotten way OP and left the cave.

Fed-Kun's army
@jarkko Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess seems like something that might interest you (at least so far). Bunch of ppl get isekaid and get great abilities, but mc only gets beginner water magic and 2 other useful, but not op skills iirc. Also, he has very little magic power so he's trained for quite a bit to use his magic efficiently and cleverly.

Dex-chan lover
The title of this manga should be Passive Buff from Tree Waifu is too OP

Users who are viewing this thread