Even Given the Worthless "Appraiser" Class, I'm Actually the Strongest - Unsurpassed with the Strongest [Divine Eye] Trained in the Abyss

When the trees speak ahegao.

edit: Well I'm terribly sorry for the double post. Internet suddenly decided to act up.

I dislike titles like this. It’s not the skill/job that is strong, it’s the person themselves that become strong.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kitsune_Hellscythe well, there is a harem manga where all the girls are actually swords, so I presume that trees are just the same in this case. And btw, I don't read that one since it has ecchi and smut tag.

Oh man, this feels like a generic harem manga in the making, but the brutality of the sage is quite refreshing; savage af

@iykoou Dunno which one that is with a smut tag, buuuuuut
Now that I think on it, "Hero? I Quit A Long Time Ago" has swords that gained personalities in it, so you right.

this is the absolute worst manga I have ever read. I have never witnessed anything that is more cliche. It is impressively dumb. The pain and cringe of all of the instant-cheat / power fantasy / meek harem protag / etc was in itself an interesting experience, however. Read at your own risk. demographic: 8 years old.

I really like this manga, good story, excited where it leads in the end and I love the main character. He's simply a good person and I really like that.

Another alternative name: Fuguushoku "Kanteishi" ga Jitsu wa Saikyou Datta: Naraku de Kitaeta Saikyou no "Shingan" de Musou suru

Dex-chan lover
fucking hell how did this self insert garbage managed to get a 7 holy shit

This manga is very much on the level of just a time waster to me.

Reasons:
The title is a complete sham as, minor spoiler, the god's eye does not come from the job of an appraiser (It's at the level of Rudeus being given the demon eyes in mushoku tensei).
Then it's combined with the various I fell down to a super low level in a dungeon and got the super mcguffin which makes me OP, and the female lead which is also down here for some weird convoluted reason.

Actually now that I think of it, it's like a non-chunni and non-isekai version of Arifureta. The author is still a chunni, just not a "the dark flames of asmodeus appear upon my right arm" type. And the mc is stupid.

The most annoying thing imho is still the people around the MC not minding their f*cking business no matter who they are. That's just not natural, you know? In real life, people don't give a crap about other's jobs, achievements, or anything if it's bad or average. So many mangas work like that nowadays. It's like the opposite of plot armor to create false drama for the MC... but really, it's just bad writing.

quite fun to read, 7 is pretty overrated but you can just get even worst manga (same genre) that rated higher in mangadex. 6/10 i guess

Users who are viewing this thread