Even If You Don't Love Me

Fed-Kun's army
“Escape poverty” “enter a top university”
Two very contradictory statements...

@RoundRobin that's a pretty tested method of escaping poverty. Going to college, getting a degree and then getting a white collar job. They're not contradictory. if he manages being top rank, the chance of him getting scholarship or being able to get scholarship is pretty high too.

Fed-Kun's army
@BarbaraG Yep, but I couldn’t resist poking fun at how uni costs an arm and a leg to cover. Paying back school debt can take decades. Of course manhwa MCs typically get the full scholarship treatment so he’s probably got it covered

Fed-Kun's army
Great so we have an qsshole ML AND and assholr 2nd ML. That's hard to come by since authors often make onr of them bearable at least.

Positive side: I won't have seonc d ML syndrome with this since they're both apparently entitled garbage

Negative side: I'll have to bear the assholiness of this like some dark yaoi version of "boys over flowers "

Synopsis sounds like this is a BL version of "Boys Over Flowers" but a bit more dark and with some angst added to it.

ive read this until chap 9, i promise you guys this was kinda cute and mannnnnn the male lead is just so freaking hotttt

does anyone know if any private scan groups are working on this series? ik chili tangerine scans dropped it recently so :,)

Group Leader
Hello~

I'm the scanlation leader of Merry-Go-Round Scans and I received permission from the leader of Chili Tangerine Scans to pick this up. But there were many complications so I initially decided against scanlating this manhwa "Even If You Don't Love Me". Though now I have resolved to begin scanlating it, I hope you all be able to wait for us. And do join our discord for more support lmao, we need more loveeee <3 Thank kyuuuuu!!!

Sweet Hugs,
Yurielle.

Users who are viewing this thread