Everlasting God of Sword - Ch. 52 - The True Words Of The Violet Phoenix

Again u can ask me anything ;)
btw would be nice if someone would explaine me how i mention someone with @ .. ?

and i fotgot to say that it is intentionall that i upload as no group... (you actually even have select no group ?)

Trash scanlation was the group of dru.. we currently have no name... and the only reason why I still use the TS logo is: thats the icon of our Public Server.. TS could mean anything so it dosn't really matter...

What did Dru do to infuriate the community?

You just need to have the @ sign before the name, like so @xElfenLied you have even done it before when you mentioned me...

I dub thee "Garbage Gang Scans" or "GG Scans" for short thanks for the great work!
Edit: apparently ggscans is already used by a gayboi-love scan group, woops

- dru was sitting on a ton of unreleased chapters and doing some sketchy/scammy stuff for $$$ and was even threatening other scan groups with legal action to get/keep the series he wanted. Was gonna make a site with paywalls for more $$ and lied about a ton of things to a lot of people... someone has a link somewhere to a list of all the drama and proof of stuff that went on. Also related was some scan groups site getting ddos'd for a long time, but that only happened after trash talking dru in discord and cant be directly tied to dru himself. Oh, and he behaved quite poorly and lied a lot when people started catching on and the drama intensified.

@kayeon iirc here was getting to set up a paid website to host manga where you had to pay gems our some such to read more chapters. Kinda like what qidian do with novels of you've seen that, looking from the outside it seemed fairly megalomaniacal

thats why allen dont want to be tied to a scans group. there are some scums who do things like this. good choice allen

@Stralvan

mangadex provides links to the raws themself ? if you go to any main page of a series there is a line which says "links" and on the right of it -> "raw"
https://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/632299

but i already did it for you ;)

Thank you very much for the chapter
Sad to hear about the conflict
Hope you guys can keep solid teamwork and keep releasing chapter
BTW who handle Yong Heng zhi zun?

@Keimichi it could.. but it could also mean "That Shit" ? or whatever idc :p

@geniusblablabla it probably won't more info in the next talk page if things stay as they are rn

@Stralvan no problem ;) i bet you r not the only one who didn't notice..

@Hensen mainly albex and arcky.. you could check the last credit page ? but since the last update was ages ago i might take a look what i can do about it ;)

So is their any hope in rebranding yourselves? I mean you can do what other scan teams do and just start a new either keep the intial TS or just go with something new. Only saying this cause I like your work.

Supporter
All the peoples who think the Vice Master work with/for another sect to take control of the land / destroy the sect raise a hand...

Users who are viewing this thread