Everyone Is from Another World, Except Me!? - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
I am far more grateful than you realize to see someone on here that both actually speaks English, and can answer simple questions.
One thing I (and the other guy) got wrong, on Mangadex the publication year refers to the year the manga started, not ended. Yeah, this manga didn't even last a year. Still the final volume being published months later next year isn't strange since there's still logistics and things to settle before the books can even begin printing and shipping.

Dex-chan lover
My heart broke from yet another good manga getting cancelled. Such is the cruel world of manga. It's such a nice parody of isekai with good humor and art, refreshing to see in the sea of boring isekai works. It deserves better. I wish I read it sooner (I heard of it before but only started reading it quite recently). I don't regret reading it, the journey is fun and I might revisit it in the future. But still, it hurts to know we will never get a proper conclusion and answers, for it to never reach its full potential. :meguuusad:

Thank you very much for translating this series until the end.
However, they also confirm they'll be releasing weekly 5-page extra chapters on X leading up to the release of Volume 3. Here's the first one.
The silver lining is, there's this. Will you translate these extra chapters too?

I wish the mangaka the best for their next endeavors.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
“Final Volume (3) will be available on Match 6 2024”
”Publication: 2023 Completed”

Either MangaDex time travelled or this got axed-
This isn’t the end, right? Ah fuck. This is why I have commitment issues.
That is the compiled volume of the web chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Ah come on, i liked the thing with the cat girl and mc, and not to mention we didn't even get to fully see anything from the actual antagonist. this is a bummer cause i wanted him to get scared of the mc in a comedic way.

Dex-chan lover
man, why do all the good ones keep ending too early? :meguuusad:

hoping that this series manages to pull an "Elf-san Can't Go On a Diet" and gets itself reserialised in another publication.

Can't believe this got axed
gbQAqAM.png
lmao what manga is that from?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How the hell is this an end? Kinda feels like the plot wasn't over, and the sister wasn't cured.

Group Leader
This cant be the end! I'm guessing MangaDex or the scanlators made a mistake here, it wouldn't be the first time this type of thing has happened here.

Dex-chan lover
Damn you Japan! Why would you cancel this?! There are so many series that have dogwater plots but conti ue to get serialized.

And I thought isekai was popular so this would be right up their alley with this many reincarnated but I guess not.

This was getting good too and they just left on a cliffhanger.

Dex-chan lover
An original shonen/comedy series that isn't terrible aaand it barely hits the three volumes. They don't even give the author time to improvise an ending of sorts.

If there is some justice the series will move magazines. But not holding my breath.:meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread