Everyone Is from Another World, Except Me!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Yeb this one is basically "I'm non-isekai guy but I'm actually the strongest since I born in last dungeon village?"

Dex-chan lover
I love all the gag so far, seems like a fun parody. But I think it should have been a funny one-shot instead of a series.

Dex-chan lover
I love this one because its just a parody making fun of isekai and fantasy manga tropes by using every trope

Dex-chan lover
First trope is basically the OG dragon quest style Isekai, the second is the betrayed secretly strong Isekai, the third is villainess Isekai, and fourth is OP fantasy of someone from the last stage village

Dex-chan lover
Damn the trucks have been busy in Japan, creating all troupes at the same time.

I like how they built their place next to demons kings’s castle without a single care. No wonder the demons gets pissed at them.
Gotta improvise when you accidently hit three people.

Dex-chan lover
Now we just need some OSSANS, MOBS, SHOTAS, MONSTERS and GENDERBENTS. Then add in the loli + slave + busty milfy + elves + dwarf NPC companions.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
casual read, dont take it too seriously, you'll regret

Dex-chan lover
The story seems very aware of it's genre, pretty funny so far!

This is basically a Isekai shitpost of a bunch of tropes all at the same time. I give it a solid 7/10

Dex-chan lover
lmaoooooo this is fun, all isekai need is to be funny so that we can toss aside the premise and all those generic isekai trope. even tho this one is actually making fun of Isekai manga nowadays

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I thought the non-reincarnator would be the straight man, but apparently that position will get switched interchangeably.

They knew this series wasn't going to get serious so they just had the reincarnators go through the same deaths with different tropes of OP characters including:
  • The typical OP hero with infinite magic, the Sage.
  • The revenge hero with a looked down on skill, the Revenger.
  • The villainess trying to avoid her bad end, the Fate-Changer.
And to top it off the most 'normal' guy of the group turns out to be the most OP of them all, probably the true hero of this world, with maxed-out stats and your typical MC denseness of his surroundings.

This is basically a story of tropes you can turn your brain off to and just enjoy the ride without worrying about the plot's consistency, and I'm already for this.

Dex-chan lover
autor: what kind of trope can i use for my isekai... yes all of them seems reasonable

:3
the classic isekaied op dude, the thrown out for being weak but i'm op and the i'm a op otome game/novel vilainess but F the original story with a dash of i'm op but i think i'm below average and don't understand when people talk because i'm brain dead (i'm trying that subtility thing for the description of the last one, i don't like it too much)

so yeah why not more

Users who are viewing this thread