Everyone Is from Another World, Except Me!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Supporter
I hope Vanis gets some proper motivations and isn't just "I got isekaied, so I decided to be as evil a prick as I can be." (assuming he is a reincarnator, otherwise leave out the first part)

Supporter
Well considering how non-serious the manga is, I would say keep your expectation low
While it may be non-serious in tone, it isn't badly written and properly engages with its tropes, so I have at least a decent amount of hope that we'll get some explanation eventually.

Dex-chan lover
As comedic as a lot has been, I feel like the villain is being taken seriously-which is interesting. Maybe the dragon he's using to get around was from the village, but he brainwashed it...it looks like it's seriously armored up.

Dex-chan lover
Well considering how non-serious the manga is, I would say keep your expectation low
I don't think he is gonna have a funny twist, the author has been pretty blatant that this villain dude ain't playing around.

He crushed the dragon's egg, thus killing it's baby.

He emotionally manipulated the cat girl into attempting to commit murder.

And in this chap it is revealed he is the one who cursed the protag's sister.

I don't think there is any redemption for him after all this, he is a legit evil villain.

Dex-chan lover
rather than the villain being a reincarnator- aside from his handsome face. I'd like to think he's the demon king who Loco is fated to defeat, he did curse Loco's sister which happened before the debut of reincarnators.
to add humor, maybe the bad guy and loco have a history of being childhood friends

Dex-chan lover
This manga seems to be a gag manga about common plots and trope within of isekai. What missing is cooking that the locals go nuts for.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread