Everyone Is from Another World, Except Me!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
lol @ glasses guy "Oh no! Immunity to intestinal bacteria proliferation! My only weakness!"

Dex-chan lover
"Good grief, men are so useless" is only spouted by the most worthless women. I liked her, but now she's worst girl by default. As for the big ol' lizard, I wonder how they're gonna calm it down. Loco can't just cheat with his hilarious overpowered stats, and the three reincarnators are totally useless. Maybe the cat girl will be corrected and do something, since she's a tamer?

Dex-chan lover
ngl that animal human person should really cease to exist or something, she did cause all of that to happen
the trio and loco using the joestar family's secret technique

Dex-chan lover
"Good grief, men are so useless" is only spouted by the most worthless women. I liked her, but now she's worst girl by default. As for the big ol' lizard, I wonder how they're gonna calm it down. Loco can't just cheat with his hilarious overpowered stats, and the three reincarnators are totally useless. Maybe the cat girl will be corrected and do something, since she's a tamer?
Nah, you know Gepemaru, the baby dragon that Loco found, i think that dragon is it's child

Group Leader
At first I thought she was too op but apparently she doesn't have super magic powers so that does balance out a bit. She also has better ideas on how to use and defeat the dragon despite having the same powers as the guys.

Users who are viewing this thread