Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 10

The original story had exactly the frustrating plot about infinite misunderstandings and deceptions lol I’m happy she already knows everything, I hope she says Aaron that his beloved is alive so they can be happy together. And I hope she tries to see to the present Nocton and not the novel’s because that one in the novel was the absolute villain but now in the present I think he can be saved!!!

wow, i love how this story is going. also thank u so much for the mass update! <3

Well, I can't be happy with this development, especially because I just like the girls in the story, lol. :C

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

oh god. so he brainwashed the original valrose into harassing alice so that he could play the role of alice’s savior? all to get close to the emperor?

Aggregator gang
That's why you shouldn't do something you remember vaguely. In the first place, instead of getting close to that guy, she should stay away from all the characters she can remember.

In all seriousness, if someone in real life acts anything like Nocton re: possessiveness/controlling tendencies/lack of respect for boundaries/etc... they are not & will not be a good love interest. Romance is not something you should be seeking w this kind of person 😥😰😰 That’s just asking for a future of toxicity, abuse, & gaslighting. ☹️

Users who are viewing this thread