Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 10

Goosebumps all the way i am dying from them 😰
Holy Moly this guy is such freaking creepy ass

Oh God. I thought it's weird that she knew he would be executed her but trying to get close so he won't kill her (spoiler alert: it's not gonna work), so I was gonna say it's all on her.

BUT THEN AGAIN THE JERK IS ACTUALLY A CRIMINAL WHATTTT IF HES THE MF ML ILL DROP THIS MANHWA, NO MATTER HOW PRETTY THE ART IS AND HOW CURIOUS I AM TO THE STORY. LIKE HE BRAINWASHING NOVEL DUROA ALL THE TIME?? THAT SHE BASICALLY BECAME A LIVING D O L L ? WHAT IS THE GENRE AGAIN??

It makes sense now!
so our girl's "fiance" is actually the real ML and Nocton is actually the real story Villainess because he'll get betrayed after Alice finds out that he's not Ed in the real story!
So that means... Nocton is dangerous... But they'll end up together anyway, I mean it's Nocton's fault for treating her like that lol

Fed-Kun's army
holy shit wow. from what i catch from this flashback, so Ed is not Edgar, probably someone eslse, i'm thinking of Aaron. Edgar uses everyone and brainwashes Valrose too to attain that "Peacock's feather" and executed her in the end.
holy fucking shit. lmao confirmed he is the villain of the novel.

but things are changing since she approached Nocton first, right? and now he is the main lead of the manhwa. i wonder what Nocton is trying to achieve this time since he is obsessed with Valrose. Is it still to attain the feather? or entirely a different thing? He is still creepy af though.

i like this manhwa. it's very unpredictable.

Double-page supporter
Wow this has to be one of the best well written fucking villainese themed stories

damn the 'Everything was a mistake' also applied for the original novel. since our fl never finish the whole novel then the possibility that Aaron was the real ml is there. i love the real novel lol. can someone recommend some novel or comics with the same trope? the villain first then ml at the end, i mean. it's feels like a surprise haha

oh my, a shitty ML that is such not because of shoddy writing but intentionally so? Color me wary, but intrigued.

Fed-Kun's army
Geez, the dialogue was all over the place and non-sensical. Talking about peacocks and fairy tales. Maybe I'm the crazy one.

Holy shit! He killed her and now he might do it again with his yandere ass. But its obvious Ed is Aaron. I just wanna know if and how edgar is gonna redeem his evil self. Because right now, he's almost at rock bottom for mls.

Well then, talk about dodging a bullet.

But also, so many things have changed. The biggest thing being that apparently he can’t use his powers on her but we’ll see.

Users who are viewing this thread