Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 13

I think this is the first villain/villainess story where the villain ML actually lived up to his name. He's genuinely scary and I worry about the FL and her friends.

Dex-chan lover
hFGBnT5.gif

WTF IS GOING ON!?!? WHY WAS SHE BLURRED OUT?!?!? TBH IM CONFUSED AF BUT GONNA KEEP READING AND CONFUSE MYSELF EVEN MORE

Double-page supporter
the Neckless Edgar give to Duroa is a magic tool? the one that Alice and Aaron used? (blurs perceptions from other ppl)
doesn't seem to be the case since no one notice about it
or maybe it only works in a prophetic dream?

Duroa mention about hypnosis
Edgar : *Sweating Profusely*
245.gif

MONKAS

Didn't Alice mention before that she can only see Duroa as a blurted image in her prophetic dreams ??

Dex-chan lover
HE REALLY WAS GOING TO KILL THEM BOTH!

Looks like Aaron has a death wish.
This is the first time the Male lead actually lived up to being a crazy yandere, usually these stories never go that far and its all in the woman's head.

@angellordemon It was explained in the early chapters.

It's funny that despite not being the MC anymore, the original FL is still pulling a MC move by risking her life for Duroa and her fiancee. Meanwhile, the real MC over here just casually sitting on the sidelines, watching the yandere about to murder her fiancee like it's nbd

So, instead of the cold pragmatic villian planning to reach the top of the Empire (worming his way to the emperor to brainwash him) FMC turned him into her own yandere (who also can't act correctly around her because he thinks he brainwashed her into being around him)

Does that count as improvement?😀

so basically she mistook nocton as the main character, while it's supposed to be aaron right?? i read the novel a lil bit, yet i still can't quite grasp wth is happening. still gonna read it tho...

@angellordemon duroa is blurred out bc it's taking place in alice's precognitive dreams. she said before that duroa was the one person she couldn't clearly see in the visions.

Users who are viewing this thread