Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 13

@wafflesouffle

If I'm understanding it right, she only ever read the first two Volumes of the Novel and never the end. And because her memories from her previous life were also heavily blurred, she couldn't remember much of the Parts of the Novel she did read. Just that Nocton was a Character in it, that someone named "Ed" was the Male Lead, and that her character was executed by Nocton for attempting to kill the female lead.
Because of that, she assumed that "Ed" referred to Edgar Nocton and thought he was the male lead, and she the villain. While in actuality, Nocton is the main villain, and he had just brainwashed her character in the Novel, so that he could "safe" the FL from her and thus get closer.

How intense the tension from that parlour room is also this is new Lord Claymore provoking the young Duke for Valrose? Hahah

Fed-Kun's army
Hold up did aaron stab alice in her dream what?!
Damn this story is so good, I'm confused but now but I will trust in the author.

Fpk

Aha I get it now.
Since, Duroa is different from the novel, Edgar aka "the villain" fell in love with her and Aaron aka "Ed" the main lead in the novel becones her fiance due to butterfly effect.
Aaron, who likes Alice's past self is reluctant to reveal it to her and Alice, who doesn't know Aaron is her real love due to him using an artifact, "the pocket watch", which conceals his identity.
Edgar who actually manipulates and kills Duroa in the novel kills both Aaron and Alice in front her due jealousy, which is the part which Alice sees in her prophetic dreams.
Duroa has only read two out of three chapters of the real novel.
Whew 😓
So I think Aaron is now doomed!!!!

Aggregator gang
f0c.gif

Aggregator gang
So apparently, things are getting complicated because of a bad memory, we need more omega3

Uhm... So does she still not know the real novel's ML? If you think about it, isn't the arrangement now more convenient if she just realized Alice and Claymore love each other and break up the engagement? That way she wouldn't unnecessarily provoke Edgar.

But, eh? I guess then she'd lose her excuse to stay away from him. Especially after she clearly remember his true nature..

Haarrggghh... At least she's right about one thing. Should've drank that potion first.

After a month to calm down from my outburst against Edgar's behaviour, where he even killed Aaron in a vision, I continued reading and now I see Aaron killing Alice!! WTF is going on here?! Those visions must be manipulated by some evil being!!
Are the two girls the only decent people that don't kill, or is it only the MC?
Anyways, I will be seing everything in a few minutes.
(Oh, wait a minute... Nocton can manipulate Aaron to kill Alice and then kill himself. I'm so dumb T^T

kind of a side detail, but I think the reason why Nocton is sweating (?) is because he drank the holy water himself. From my knowledge of typical manhwas, when a person has black magic in their body, it will clash with the holy water, so maybe that's why Nocton seems sort of uneasy and wanted to leave first. Of course, despite its effects, he is deciding to stay because Aaron now appeared and wants to assert his dominance or something out of jealousy for Duroa.

Users who are viewing this thread