Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 18

Aggregator gang
Lol yeah he's in love with you, he's also a yandere, so good luck
Yay, team Aaron and Alice! What should be their ship name? Aalice?

Yeah he's in yandere love with Duroa. And right now her friends lives depend on how well he can reign in his urge to murder every obstacle between them and lock her in his mansion forever.

Or you know if she just got married to him for reals.

Pretty sad that everything is becuse Edgar thinks he has been hipnotising her from the very start.

is this story gonna have a sad ending

i feel like it'll end in tradgedy for someone

I hate it when MCs don't resolve their issues immediately... just tell her now before it becomes a problem later... Maybe that's what the creator wants. What a contrived plot device. The story and progression of this webtoon is already messy and unclear, why do you have to make your MC dumb too?

man do these characters not know how to communicate, if they did, we would almost be done with the story

can we just give props to alice who is the best FL from a novel. shes out here tryna save her friends' butts and shes really not wrong. black magic duke is in love with valrose

Alice is the best. She is capable, intelligent, kind, reliable, rational, comes up to the right conclusions, plans ahead, is hella proactive, and most of all a great friend. As long as shes's happy by the end of this shit storm of confusion, then I'll be satisfied.

Y'know if Duroa told Alice about her past life and knowledge about the novel's events, I feel like if they combined their knowledge, they could have a better idea about what's going on. They just seem like they'd be a great power duo

Fed-Kun's army
SimpingForAlice2020 club campaign starts now-

It's kinda hilarious how both the male leads of their own stories are having communication problems; one is because of his abusive household, and the other is because of his own self. Both valid and grueling to watch, and the drama is good lol.

Dex-chan lover
I mean same tho, Alice and the blonde gudboi, our rose and the Duke

Users who are viewing this thread