Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 23

This is getting messy...so frustrating! They need to communicate effectively! Oof it hurts on both ends and I don't know anymore lol. 😤🙃

he's been acting like a bitch since childhood idk why he expects anything else if he never told her anything lmao she can't read minds

@Khulmach it really is a fitting title. i do want to see nocton properly communicate himself and actually try and redeem himself, and i will admit to make that happen the other characters would need to meet him part of the way, but our leading lady IS trying, she's trying very hard, he's just making it far more difficult than it should be (and getting back to the redemption thing, he's got a LOT to answer for at present. it's one thing to use his power to coerse an answer out of someone like he did with the heroine, that's screwed up but at the very least it did nothing harmful in the long term. it's another thing to brainwash servants and keep them that way for who knows how long.)

Group Leader
Thanks for the update! 😘

I may not be popular with this, but I'm starting to feel sorry for the guy. We know why he became what he was (since almost everyone tried to kill him, of course the FL knows nothing about it), and he didn't kill almost anyone. I hope in time he can give your feelings to the girl who won't be afraid of him. 🤔

The FL Valrose is so fucking stupid idiot , in her previous life she can't understand what she read what an idiot and she can't remember anything even if she drink the potion she is an idiot she isn't worth it to be an FL, and that ML he can remember everything even if he didn't drink a potion like that fucking stupid FL

bro this is getting boring i thought they'd finally fix the misunderstanding but ig they still can't communicate or smth

Group Leader
So...there's no ye olde renaissance equivalent to 🚧 CAUTION: AREA UNDER CONSTRUCTION🚧 signs? Or cement?
Why do they keep going to that balcony. Stop going to the only balcony with broken railing held together by spirit gum, how bout that.

@Kolijikooghhhhhhh

Holy moly calm yo tits.

Would you remember if you read two out of three volumes of something ~10 years ago? Might want to consider that it wasnt that special to you if you haven't bothered reading the last part.

I hope Roa give Nocton one more chance. I mean the information is pretty one sided. Although she knows everything from the novel but she doesn't know the change in Nocton's heart.

Fed-Kun's army
bro use her first name holy shit, that's at least like 30% of the original reason she doesn't think ur close

Users who are viewing this thread