Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 24

Well we know theres no hypno spell on her so why did it break? Was it really just a scam?

this is getting annoying
@sqrt9 I think it might be because his powers are too strong, like there's smt different about him but that's just a speculation.

Ugh so short, I want the mystery and misunderstandings to resolve please. Dx

Maybe it broke because he keeps trying to use his powers. I don’t know it’s kinda getting drawn out this arc, I mean we are 24 chapters in and he still doesn’t know his hypnosis never worked on her, but instead actually wanted to be his friend. I really want all the misunderstandings to be cleared up.

Aggregator gang
Hmmm... interesting... let’s see how this continues on.

Thank you A Parody Scans 💕

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know...this webtoon gives me an unpleasant unsettling feeling. It's not the good mystery vibes that I like, it's more like, as if the author wrote a full story then decided to publish the quarter of each chapter instead of the full chapter. Every chapter feels like it's making something essential and then we move on to the next one and it's the same feeling.
It's weird and not in a good way.

This is so frustrating can anyone spoil me? When do they resolve this stupid misunderstanding yeesh

I feel pity for nocton, really. But, if im duroa i'll do the same as her. No, i won't even wait 10 years to leave him. But i hate to see him being cornered like that.

It's so sad and frustrating. Can't they sit and just confess everything?😔

I have a feeling this is going to be long, and I don't have the patience to read it for their misunderstandings. It is not entertaining.

Fed-Kun's army
The whole drama of this series is a mutual misunderstanding between the male lead and the MC. Its going to be a long, long one (being the premise of the entire story). So don't expect it to be fixed until the very end of this series. So probably in 100 chapters or maybe more.

It seems like he can barely control his powers 😭 I do hope to see them resolve their misunderstandings but it seems like it'll take a while... Thank you for the update ♥️

Hear me out. This might sound crazy.....but what if EVERYONE IS CURSED?!? Like Nocturn is the puppet master AND THE PUPPET. AND THE ONE CURSING NOCTURN IS EMPEROR CLAUDE’S BROTHER from WMMAP. 😂 I want some manhua crossovers lmao. Does this count as a spoiler? Lmao I would dieeeeee.

Users who are viewing this thread