Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 26

Double-page supporter
I want her to misunderstand and drink it instead 🤣🤣

@Mymin6226 I think its because she views his power as evil and he is therefore evil. As such she views her actions as nothing more than her attacking a demonic child. regardless she the guillotine.

But i think she hated him before she knew his power. Maybe because she hated his father ? I hope i’m not mixing all the stories I read but if i rembember well, it was said he was born with dark magic because of the hate of his parents for each other ( maybe i’m wrong)

The story became dull, I don't even know what is happening anymore. Is the author making the ML miserable so everyone will pity him?

The level of misunderstanding and miscommunication on this story is HOLY tier

If this one keeps going like this then I'm going to drop it. This is pathetic...

This is a character driven story over a plot driven story. The misunderstandings happen because the characters are who they are. This story is excellent for what it does.

And I cannot believe that this woman is so evil as to try to make his friend make him drink something harmful to himself. There is such a psychological approach to her abuse. It's sick.

Users who are viewing this thread