Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 26

I almost forgot this was a flashback and got confused, but I'm a hundred percent sure that his hypnotism doesn't work on her.

So im still on the 'MC and ML breaking up completly and getting therapy' ship but I do feel for him poor guy never had a chance
Im also not faulting MC bc she clearly doesnt have all the info and shes locked into seeing him as a threat

I don't think valrose didn't notice the weird family atmosphere , cause she shielded him before his b**** mom could touch him, but there is no way she could knows about the holy water being toxic to him when it's considered as the greatest medecine in theirs world 😔

how to be a bitch mom 101. I don't even understand her motive for hating him and this poisoning 🙄

Brooo when are we getting to the part when valrose finds out all this cuz this is excruciating 😫😫😫

Group Leader
Jesus Christ! Nocton's mother is a psychopath... I hope Valrose finds out. 😨
Thanks for the update! 😘

Double-page supporter
Bruh... I still don't understand what's the mother's agenda to harm her own biological child?

honestly with all these POVs from Nocton, can you really call him a tsundere? It doesn't seem like it anymore

Wtf is wrong with the mom’s head ? Did I miss something ? I still don’t understand why she’d go to this extent with her own child

Users who are viewing this thread