Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 26

It's understandable how he became that crazy if his family wants to kill him 😣

@Mymin6226
Shes a stepmom and her sons aren't the 'rightful' heir since they're not as excellent as he is. Though it was also mentioned she didn't like her real sons either

wtf that's rlly crazy. what a crazy bitch the mom is, the ml should've killed her (when he grow up) but he didnt...
and
Thank you so much for the update!

oh gad, after reading it straight from 1 to 26, I really pity Edgar, a lot. The mansion was harmful for him, and people around him.. T_T
I hope this guy can be happy, really T_T

The mom is so annoying like is than not ur child? Even if he isn’t WHY like WHY are u tormenting someone? Your son too at that.. what would she possibly gain?

Maybe the hypnosis don't work on her because she is reincarnated in this world.
So her real name is not Valrose (if I remember correctly he needs to call the person with her complete name to hypnosis her)

Dex-chan lover
Why doesn't he just hypnotize his mother into leaving him alone or maybe drown in a lake idk

This bitch wow. It all makes sense now. Or it was starting to make sense from a few chapters ago.

Double-page supporter
He probably thought it would be safer to keep his mom unhypnotized for as long as possible as doing that might give him away to everyone else.

See, this whole vow/promise stuff what have been out the window already. It would have been on sight with his mother.

Users who are viewing this thread