Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 29

For some reason I’m really pissed off with the heroine 🤣 Ever since she appeared nothing went right between the two (and the story) and Duroa’s EQ (and the story) just went downhill lmao

... the only person I like in this is Nocton. Everyone else can take a long hike on a high mountain. He's so blunt and the misunderstandings can be easily cleared up with just a little communication.
Duroa's sister seems cool too 👏

I think I'm gonna let the chapters pile for this one and then read in one go, the lack of progress is too frustrating 😀

When would this story tell the whole truth like Detective Conan so I could understand what's going on? Because I'm so confused!

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what to think about Nocton, or valrose, or really any of these characters. I feel at the very least the heroine is acting reasonably based on the information she has

So, from my understanding, this is what's going on:

Edgar brainwashed his family EXCEPT, we find out, his mother. She was sent off to their fief it seems. His mother used another black magic user to break her brainwashing. The mother is now trying to kidnap Valrose to use against Edgar. I think she is also plotting to kill someone in the family, but not sure how that fits into her plan. Edgar also thinks that Val is under his brainwashing, so he won't ever call her by her real name, I guess. I don't think she is? There's the weird part in this chap about Val and Bornaine arguing about timeline, but IDK what that's about.

Valrose is trying to keep everyone safe while staying away from Edgar, but she doesn't know why Edgar is obsessin' over her. At the moment, Val is just checking up on Bornaine or whatever to see if she is ok from the long lasting brainwashing that Edgar did, but that's not important AT ALL to the story. In prev chaps, she took a memory thing that let her remember more of the end of the book, when she realizes Edgar is a bad guy and she fucked up. Other than that, I don't understand her overall goal.

Alice and Aaron are in love from the days Alice met a "mysterious man" in the village she used to live in, but only Aaron seems to realize it so far. Alice is only sus about it. Alice has dreams about the future, cool. Aaron is currently at Edgar's place to talk about Val and see if Edgar is crazy crazy or just crazy about her.

In a few hours, the sun will rise XD
Or... Set... Soon...
Is that an indirect way to say the emperor will die?

This reminds me a lot of lamia orphie is dead, in that nobody knows what's happening, or at least, not why

Why are people complaining about so many misunderstandings when the alt name of this is "Everything was a Misunderstanding." It's literally on the cover 🤣

in conclusion, Valrose is now in danger and she might rlly get kidnapped since Aaron and Edgar was together rn there's no one else who could save Valrose? hmm,,,

@JelloYello xD haha yea I understand and expected the understandings. But the author almost seemed like she was starting a new plot line instead of finishing the previous one, especially with the concentration on other characters that weren't really involved in story so far

I'm confused, am I missing something? Can't Edgar read minds, so I'm wondering how his mom is slipping under the radar. Valrose is the only one he can't get a proper read on right? Which is why he believes she's brainwashed.

Users who are viewing this thread