Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 34

okay at this point im starting to get annoyed like yeah i get being paranoid... but this is getting ridiculous. mans saved ur life and drank freaking holy water (which is basically poison to him) just to try and earn ur trust. and ur just like “BUT THE HEROINE SAID HES EVILLLLL” i actually can’t with this bs. the author is just dragging this shit out at this point holy shit.

I get why Duroa is mad like okay he did all this stuff, but even though she has a right to be mad it's kinda getting ridiculus. i think she's stuck in the mindset of "oh god he's the evil villain from the story" and not actually seeing Nocton as a human being but rather as what his character was in the novel but like,, girl please wake up soon this is reality not everything is so 2D. Like yes, be angry but don't completely shut him down esp since you spent so much of your life in this world and trying to be good to him yikes.

GIRL even if you're stuck with the idea that he's the "villain" in the original story, CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT EXISTS ugh high blood mo ako ghorl

@Nikolean i agree w you. She's being ridiculous and she doesn't seem to care why Nocton became like this. This is an headache

Dex-chan lover
called it! she's gonna blame him for everything bad that is happening.. i bet if she trips and falls, she stills gonna blame him.. like the meme about the dude that cycles,then stick a stick in his wheel then falls then blames anybody but himself lmao

only reading this for nocton.. FL acts like he pissed in her cereal every single time 💀

at this point i just hope nocton kill everyone LMAOO we're almost chap 40 but not a single shit of character development happening 🙂

I hope he explains things well now it's 34 chapters in and been 0 character development it's the same i must not trust the ML from the start and everything bad that happens in the world is the ML fault.
at this point i'm pretty annoyed with the FL and useless drama main reason i'm reading is ML.

GOD this is seriously PISSING ME OFF. CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT EXISTTTSSS I HATE IT HERE all the characters but nocton pisses me the hell off

@OmegaDragon
I just say, I am not a master, but you definitely tempted me...

51oh83.jpg

I get why duroa is wary at him but does she need to be suspicious of him every time. If he wanted to kill her, he would've done so long ago. It's time for her to actually ask him what does he want, what does he think of her, and what is she to him??? He also has to explain to her everything or she's gonna keep being suspicious. It's never gonna stop if neither of them actually TALK

I feel like I'm calling a riot right now. I actually side with the FL in this one.

Please if ML would actually say something like what a friend is supposed to do and not misunderstand the heck out of everything and did something different WAYYY before when they were still children heck even transitioning from childhood she wouldn't be this distrustful to begin with. //No giving vague clues DOES NOT HELP THIS LATE IN THE GAME//

He had PLENTY opportunities to talk about it as children, heck the day he took over as Duke! He supposed to have a bright mind why couldn't he figure out a way to let things be known to her in some way??? A letter?? A spy that would gossip and let her overhear??? Anything???

FL stuck with him for so long she is just being distrustful now that everything is going out of control. Give her time she'll piece together everything like how she pieced together that ML shouldn't be trusted with. She knows ML is obsessed with her but doesn't understand at all.

What do people do to things they don't understand? They won't trust it. Cut her some slack it is annoying but the same thing can be said to the ML. I'm honestly annoyed how he wants FL back but he does shit like threatening Aron with curses. Geez! Knowing he's important to her.

There's that OG FL too, she goes by her prophetic dreams and FL clearly trusts her more than that ML who kept testing her. "If my closest friend says that person is sus then I will think so too! She has never been wrong anyway why shouldn't I listen?"

And then finally Aron steps up to get to the bottom of that ML's thoughts, and trying to know whether he is actually dangerous or not //so far I'm not even sure!!// There's clearly a plan going on, just wait it out.

And helloOOO FL you too are at fault, WHY ARE YOU ASKING WHY HE NEVER KILLED ANYONE, YOU DRANK A MEMORY POTION, DID THAT SCENE NOT COME ACROSS IN UR MIND WICJAKEIJ

EVERYTHING IS A MISTAKE AICKWKDBI

I've always understood where duroa came from since day one. I mean, I can't really blame her for the distrust because trust is not easy to gain back once it has been lost

One of the worst transmigrated MCs so far... Even Alice (no doubt why she's OG heroine) got more personality and guts than this whiny MC.... I initially understood her but it got frustrating every time she complained when she was the 1st one who came close to ML 😑

Users who are viewing this thread