Everything Was a Mistake - Ch. 35

holding out bc I think valrose / nocton ship can be really cute but damn. he seems sort of manipulative in this chapter and valrose refusing to listen doesn't help anything either

AHHH I just want to slap the fl across her face does she not get there’s reasons behind actions she’s being too harsh on someone who actually hasn’t done anything violent

You spent so much time holding onto the name Valrose that now finally calling her Duroa changed nothing. You shattered the trust that she had in you into a fine powder. There might be nothing left to salvage from. And it's your fault.

I mean theres still plot armor and all but still quite the sad chapter

Aggregator gang
I like how the comments are 50:50 on whose the bitch. Ml or Fl.

Tbf both of them are very flawed but even when I know Fl is being irrationally hardheaded. I still think ML lies and deception causes it to ripple first.

I just hate both leads rn. Nocton missed the chance to speak. Like he had some disease that made him physically unable to communicate. Duroa won't listen or consider what he says even if Nocton tries. I wanna ship them so bad but they're so awful for each other rn.

"Everything Was a Mistake"

I like that she doesn't just let bygones be bygones. he deserve what he get, actions has consequences, I would prefer it if they don't end up together or at least he has to redeem what he been doing.

Excuse me? Dude literally admitted he tried to kill her fiancé and that he brainwashed people around him and you want her to forgive him. Nocton hasn't been completely honest with her to deserve her trust again and Duroa doesn't want to listen to him after so many years. Both of them are doing their best to not clear the misunderstanding, lol. It's not Duroa's fault.

EWAM readers:
52ahxv.jpg

I already hated alice but now I’m starting hating on duroa too. Like she’s telling him to speak to her and explain why he’s acting like that and when he’s about to talk she’s like “I don’t want to hear you” 😩 Also she doesn’t have the right to criticize nocton without even talking to him properly. She was the one to approach him in the first place when he was in his corner minding his own business, with the intention to use him so she wouldn’t die. That’s manipulation too sweetheart and you did it first 😘

I've contemplated dropping this so many times. The pure idiocy of the main character is too much for me. I think this is it. I'll come back at some point, maybe when she grows a brain.

Users who are viewing this thread